- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Tagged: martha lane-fox
We are delighted to announce that Martha Lane-Fox has agreed to join the panel of judges for Maps and Apps. Martha co-founded Lastminute.com and is now the UK’s Digital Champion, attempting to get the 9m people who have never used … – Martha Lane-Fox joins the panel of judges
Published: 2 September, 2011