- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
I received a retweet today via @GemmaAt_CMHCSWS via @carriebish about an article on different examples of government apps. These examples are wide ranging in their purpose, rather than focusing specifically on health, but they do demonstrate the variety of uses … – Some amazing examples of existing apps
Published: 7 September, 2011