- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Outline: An interactive website which provides bowel cancer data for the user’s local area, and aims to highlight inequalities in outcomes for bowel cancer patients. Status: Currently available online. Feedback score: 70 Rank: #19 Website: www.bowelcancermap.org Twitter: @bowelcancer Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beating-Bowel-Cancer/168643557928 … – Maps and Apps Showcase: Bowel Cancer Map
Published: 17 October, 2011
This video is just under four minutes. I think it is well worth watching to help shift expectations for maps, for the NHS: So what would happen if these two existing map resources for bowel cancer and breast cancer were … – What would Mapumental do with breast cancer or bowel cancer?
Published: 14 September, 2011
…then you have to see this: Here are a couple of links I have kept related to gamification in health care for back pain and teen cancer. 24 hours in A&E the game would help staff understand how an A&E … – 24 hours in A&E: the game. If you’re interested in games…
Published: 1 September, 2011