- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
…then you have to see this: Here are a couple of links I have kept related to gamification in health care for back pain and teen cancer. 24 hours in A&E the game would help staff understand how an A&E … – 24 hours in A&E: the game. If you’re interested in games…
Published: 1 September, 2011