- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Technology website Mashable has provided this useful summary of five iPad apps currently in use by doctors, patients and medical students in the US. They include apps about interactive anatomy, electronic medical health records and radiology. >> Read the full … – Five useful iPad apps from the US
Published: 18 January, 2012
If you download the Westfield Stratford City app, you will be able to get directions from your current position to five different stores, with the option to choose directions with step free access. The app animates your journey to help … – Why every hospital needs the Westfield Stratford City app
Published: 14 September, 2011