- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Looking through the ideas, I have seen a few related to managing prescriptions and medications. For example: My Meds would provide a record and reminders of medications A Repeat Prescription app would enable patients to order repeat medications and also … – Prescription and medications app ideas: which is best and how can they be combined?
Published: 1 September, 2011