- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Following this 5 tweet summary of Reducing Post Traumatic Street Disorder after sexual assault, Marion Winterholler kindly provided this guest post: I am really excited about people voting for and commenting on the app idea I submitted on behalf of … – Guest post: Marion Winterholler on her entry Re Reducing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Published: 29 September, 2011
…of receiving telephone calls from the local GPs for medication advice whilst they are with the patients,” said Dr Sammad Hashmi. Dr Hashmi’s idea is to have a Specialist GP hotline, and I’d really like to find out what GPs … – “My idea is based on personal experience…
Published: 1 September, 2011