- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Tagged: julie meyer
Julie Meyer, Chief Executive of Ariadne Capital and online dragon for the BBC, talks about two of her favourite entries to Maps and Apps: Patients Know Best and Rally Round. Julie highlights the benefits for patients of being able to … – Julie Meyer talks about Patients Know Best
Published: 3 February, 2012
In these short video clips from the launch event last week you can hear from James Allen and Christopher Floyd who have been involved in the development of clinical apps, and from Julie Meyer, one of our independent judges for … – Video voxpops from the launch event
Published: 30 August, 2011
A selection of photos from the launch of the Maps and apps project at the Evelina Children’s Hospital yesterday.
Published: 23 August, 2011
A panel of judges will review the most popular apps, maps and ideas that are submitted on this site, and announce their favourites at the end of September. The judges have been chosen based on their knowledge of health and … – Independent judges will choose favourite apps and ideas
Published: 21 August, 2011