- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Tagged: jenny ritchie-campbell
Jenny Ritchie-Campbell, Director Cancer Services Innovation, Macmillan Cancer Support is one of the Maps and Apps judges who have selected some of their favourite existing apps, mobile sites and new ideas from the most popular entries. Among Jenny’s favourites are those … – Macmillan judge Jenny Ritchie-Campbell talks about Rally Round
Published: 23 January, 2012
Jenny Ritchie-Campbell, director of cancer services innovation at MacMillan Cancer Support, talks about her role as a Maps and apps judge. She relates the project to her vision for people living with cancer – that they will be able to … – Jenny Ritchie-Campbell on her role as Maps and apps judge
Published: 21 September, 2011
A panel of judges will review the most popular apps, maps and ideas that are submitted on this site, and announce their favourites at the end of September. The judges have been chosen based on their knowledge of health and … – Independent judges will choose favourite apps and ideas
Published: 21 August, 2011