- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
…of receiving telephone calls from the local GPs for medication advice whilst they are with the patients,” said Dr Sammad Hashmi. Dr Hashmi’s idea is to have a Specialist GP hotline, and I’d really like to find out what GPs … – “My idea is based on personal experience…
Published: 1 September, 2011