- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
In his first blog post Shai said that we had paid for a licence to use Ideascale – the crowdsourcing platform that is helping to aggregate all your ideas and comments. We’ve received a few comments from people asking about … – How much is this costing?
Published: 26 August, 2011