- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Tagged: bruce keogh
A panel of judges will review the most popular apps, maps and ideas that are submitted on this site, and announce their favourites at the end of September. The judges have been chosen based on their knowledge of health and … – Independent judges will choose favourite apps and ideas
Published: 21 August, 2011