- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Thank you Dawson King (@dawson). I just received a tweet from @dawson pointing out that the suggested “Can I eat this” app already exists. It is called Foodwiz, it’s available on Android devices. The 2 minute video below is well … – “Can I eat this?” already exists!
Published: 25 August, 2011