This publication covers a range of outcome indicators for children who have been continuously looked after for at least 12 months in England.
The key points will cover:
- The number of children looked after continuously for at least 12 months
- Absences and exclusions
- Achievements at key stage 1, 2 and 3
- Year 11 children who obtained at least 1 GCSE
- Year 11 children who obtained at least 5 GCSEs at A* - C
- Employment status at end of Year 11
- Cautions and convictions
- Immunisations, dental checks and health assessments
- Substance misuse which has been collected for the first time
This will be the final year that this SFR is published due to a change of data source from the OC2 return to a new matched dataset. For more information please see the SFR text.Looked after children data user group:
This is a new group which aims to seek feedback on whether these statistics are meeting users' requirements and to consult on any future changes to this data collection and the timing and format of our outputs. If you would like to participate in this group then please register your interest by email.Amendment (21/05/2010)
- One local authority made an amendment to the number of children looked after continuously for at least twelve months, twelve months ending September 2009 and the number of these children whose immunisations were up to date. This affects cells C11 and M11 of table F, C53 of table 1, C52, E8, E49, E52, K8, K49 and K52 of table 9 and C53 of table 10.
Telephone: 01325 735615