This publication covers a range of outcome indicators for children who have been continuously looked after for at least 12 months in England. The latest statistics report on the twelve month period up to 30 September and update those previously released in April 2007.
The key points will cover:
Revisions and Amendments
- The number of children looked after continuously for at least 12 months
- Absences and exclusions
- Achievements at key stage 1, 2 and 3
- Year 11 children who obtained at least 1 GCSE (or equivalent)
- Year 11 children who obtained at least 5 GCSEs at A*-C (or equivalent)
- Employment status at end of Year 11
- Cautions and convictions
- Immunisations, dental checks and health assessments
- Substance misuse
- 01 May 2008 - Some data relating to 'all children' in tables D and 6 were unavailable at the time of publication. This data has now been received and these tables were updated.