In February 2011, the government outlined a number of actions to allow small businesses to compete more fairly for government contracts. Read the actions below, as well as case studies on how some of these have been achieved.
Date: Fri Mar 09 09:53:35 GMT 2012
- Small and medium sized enterprises - Home Office actions (PDF file - 141kb)
- SME case studies: IT and telecommunications (PDF file - 32kb)
- SME case studies: supply chain engagement (PDF file - 55kb)
- SME case studies: cross-government travel management company (PDF file - 53kb)
- Small and medium enterprises - Home Office progress slide (Microsoft Powerpoint file - 470kb)
To view a document in Adobe PDF format, you may first need to download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat reader (new window)
You can also find out more information on Adobe accessibility features (new window).