Under the government's transparency agenda, we are committed to publishing details of any new tenders for contracts and new contracts over £10,000 and publishing new items of spend over £25,000.
The government has set the following commitments:
- all new central government ICT contracts to be published online from July 2010
- all new central government tender documents for contracts over £10,000 to be published online and free of charge
- new items of central government spending over £25,000 to be published online from November 2010
- all new central government contracts to be published in full from January 2011
- government procurement card spend over £500 to be published online from October 2011
The Government Equalities Office and Equality and Human Rights Commission have opted to publish expenditure transactions over £500. These details can be found on the equalities expenditure transactions page.
Spend over £25K
Government procurement card spend over £500
New contracts and tender documents over £10K
For details of published contracts and tender documents over £10,000, please visit the Contracts Finder portal
Other financial data
- DAR reports asd for circulation (in Excel format)