You can contact the Home Office with your comments and enquiries, or look through the links below to our policies and information.
Contact the Home Office - send your questions or comments by email, or phone or write to us at our Marsham Street building.
You can also contact us with enquires regarding Border force.
You can also find out more about our work and policies including:
- the election of police and crime commissioners
- protecting the UK from terrorism
- the winsor review of remuneration and conditions of service for police officers
- reducing the harm caused by illegal drugs
- extradition cases
- reforming alcohol licensing
- science regulation, research and testing using animals
- making an FOI (freedom of information) request
You can also email, or phone or write to us.
I have a question about UK Border Agency or its policies
Find out about our work and policies on the UK Border Agency website including:
I have a question or comment about the Ministry of Justice or its policies
I have a question or comment about the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) or its policies
I want to make a complaint about the police
I have a question or comment about passports
- Information about applying for or renewing a passport is available on the Directgov website
- Read more about the work of the Identity and Passport Service, or contact them
(Links will open in a new window)
- Directgov: information and services for the public
- Business Link: information and guides for businesses
- Local crime and policing website
We are not responsible for the content of external websites.