The Nursing and Care Quality Forum has welcomed five new members to the group to strengthen their expertise on equality and diversity issues and experience of wider care settings outside of the NHS. The new members are:
- Mary Clarke: recently retired Associate Chief Nurse at NHS London and a member of CNO’s BME group
- Joan Myers: Chair of the Chief Nursing Officer’s BME advisory group and a nurse consultant in community children’s nursing
- Martin Green: Chief Executive of the English Community Care Association
- Bill Mumford: Chairman of the Voluntary Organisations Disability Group, and Managing Director of Macintyre, a learning disability charity
- Jason Warriner: Service Quality and Governance Director at the Terrence Higgins Trust and a nurse by background.