- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Search Results for: judges
Not the results you were looking for? You could also try searching the NHS Choices website.
The Maps and apps Showcasing Event, which took place on 22 February 2012, saw teams that had designed apps come together to meet the judges, and the Secretary of State, to discuss their work. Emily Skeet, of Staffordshire County Council, … – Maps and Apps Video Interviews
In this video from the Maps and Apps showcase event, Andrew Lansley talks about some of the apps he saw, and the opportunities for new maps and apps for health and care. Summary Andrew Lansley talks about: the background to … – Video: Andrew Lansley speaks at the Maps and Apps showcase event
When we launched our Maps and Apps crowd-sourcing exercise, I’m not sure we fully appreciated quite what we were starting. We had a neat internally-rhyming name for it, some excellent people involved, and we knew that we could find examples of apps … – Maps and apps for health and care – what next?
Jenny Ritchie-Campbell, Director Cancer Services Innovation, Macmillan Cancer Support is one of the Maps and Apps judges who have selected some of their favourite existing apps, mobile sites and new ideas from the most popular entries. Among Jenny’s favourites are those … – Macmillan judge Jenny Ritchie-Campbell talks about Rally Round