DWP Information Asset Register (IAR)
The Information Asset Register is a tool to help you to find out about the information that DWP produces. All DWP IAR records are listed below – select the title to see the full record.
The IAR covers a wide range of information, such as statistics, databases and reports. It mainly covers information that is held but not published officially for example the DWP library catalogue.
The nature of the information covered means that it is not always easily accessible and will not be necessarily available in full. This could be because, for example:
- it needs a special computer programme or software to access it
- it is in a database and therefore cannot easily be read
- it is physically large (blueprints) or delicate (archive material).
The rights field in each record gives further guidance on whether it will be available.
Available: the material is available and can be redistributed according to Crown Copyright.
Limited: is available to be viewed but not redistributed.
Classified: Only available to government officials. May be available in a limited way under certain circumstances.
To find out about gaining access to the information described in each record please use the contact details in the publisher field of the record.
For further details about the IAR visit the inforoute website. This gives access to the IAR records of all government departments.
DWP IAR contact details
Information Management & Archives Team,
Upper Ground Floor,
Steel City House,
12-18 West Street,
- Annually Managed Expenditure Monitoring Report
- Carer’s Allowance Unit Monthly Statistics Package
- Department for Work and Pensions Library Catalogue
- Department for Work and Pensions Corporate Archive
- Engaging with Carers Cross-Government – An Engage Insight Report
- Financial Exclusion Qualitative research on ‘now let’s talk money’ advertising
- Fully Fledged Employment Zones database (EZMI)
- Housing Benefit Security Division data-pool
- In-year Monitoring of Benefit Expenditure Report
- International Pension Centre business continuity plan (IPC BCP)
- Jobcentre Plus Official Correspondence Database
- More Frequent Attendance Guide
- Pension Service Data Repository
- Personal computer-based training (Carer’s Allowance)
- Winter Warmers – how to achieve integration for the elderly audience
- Winter Warmth campaign creative research report
- World Search