The Overseas Territories are:
- British Antarctic Territory
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Pitcairn Island
- St Helena, Ascension Island and Tristan da Cunha
- South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
- Sovereign Base Areas on Cyprus
- Turks and Caicos Islands.
More information on each individual Territory can be found at the FCO Governors offices websites.
For advice on travelling to any of the Overseas Territories, please see our Travel Advice pages.