Part 1 – Care and support:
- General responsibilities of local authorities
- Assessing needs
- Who can have their needs met?
- What happens after the assessments?
- Who can receive direct payments?
- Establishing where a person lives, etc.
- Safeguarding adults at risk of abuse or neglect
- Transition for children to adult care and support, etc.
- 39 Assessment of a child’s needs for care and support
- 40 Assessment of a child’s carer’s needs for support
- 41 Assessment of a young carer’s needs for support
- 42 Assessments under sections 39 to 41: further provision
- 43 Continuity of services under section 17 of the Children Act 1989
- 44 Power to meet child’s carer’s needs for support
- Enforcement of debts
- 8 How to meet needs
- 14 Power of local authority to impose charges
- 15 Assessment of financial resources
- 16 Deferred payment agreements
Part 2 – Health:
- Chapter 1 – Health Education England
- National functions
- Local functions
- Chapter 2 – The Health Research Authority
- General functions
- Regulatory practice
- Research ethics committees
- Patient information
- Chapter 3 – Miscellaneous and General
Part 3 – General:
- SCHEDULE 1 (Section 35) Safeguarding Adults Boards
- SCHEDULE 2 (Section 47) DISCHARGE OF HOSPITAL PATIENTS WITH CARE AND SUPPORT NEEDS
- SCHEDULE 3 (Section 48) AFTER-CARE UNDER THE MENTAL HEALTH ACT 1983: DIRECT PAYMENTS
- SCHEDULE 4 (Section 53) REPEALS, REVOCATIONS AND SAVINGS
- SCHEDULE 5 (Section 54) HEALTH EDUCATION ENGLAND
- SCHEDULE 6 (Section 62) THE GOVERNING BODY OF A LOCAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING BOARD
- SCHEDULE 7 (Section 66) THE HEALTH RESEARCH AUTHORITY
- SCHEDULE 8 (Section 70) RESEARCH ETHICS COMMITTEES: AMENDMENTS
- Comment by clause
- Questions by topic