Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Public services all in one place

Main menu

Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs

Reporting a change of name or address

Have you changed your name or address? A new easy-to-use online service is available for you to update your details

Additional links

Simpler, Clearer, Faster

Try GOV.UK now

From 17 October, GOV.UK will be the best place to find government services and information

Email scams

HM Revenue & Customs - link leaves site

Bogus HMRC emails - don't give away your personal details

Access keys