Energy and environment
This series presents statistics on the impact of transport on energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions from transport and pollution from transport.
The key published outputs are:
- Statistical tables originally derived for the energy and environment chapter of the annual Transport Statistics Great Britain report
- Factsheets summarising information published elsewhere on transport and climate change
- Survey results of public attitudes towards climate change.
Most of the data published here is compiled from sources originally published elsewhere but concentrates on data related to transport.
Browse statistical releases within this series
Browse individual statistical tables within this series
- Greenhouse gas emission from transport factsheets (PDF – 201 KB)
- Public attitudes to climate change and the impact of transport (PDF – 200 KB)
This report provides the latest information on people’s attitudes towards climate change in relation to transport, and to what extent attitudes have changed over time from modules funded by the Department on major surveys such as the Office for National Statistics’ Opinions Survey.
- Phone: 020 7944 4129