Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency's motorway and 'A' road network: October 2011
|Publisher:||Department for Transport|
|Published date:||8 December 2011|
|Series:||Congestion and reliability|
This statistical release presents information about the reliability of journeys on motorways and ‘A’ roads managed by the Highways Agency during October 2011.
Download the full release
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: October 2011 (PDF – 51 KB)
Download the full release and all tables
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: October 2011 and all XLS tables (ZIP – 47 KB)
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: October 2011 and all CSV tables (ZIP – 1 KB)
- In the year ending October 2011, provisionally 82.3 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency managed network were ‘on time’. This is 0.2 percentage points higher than the year ending September 2011.
- Provisionally, 83.0 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency network during October 2011 were ‘on time’, up 2.0 percentage points from October 2010.
Browse statistical tables related to this series
Information on congestion and reliability statistics, including the pre-release access list, and related technical documentation are available at:
- Phone: 020 7944 4427