Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency's motorway and 'A' road network: November 2011
|Publisher:||Department for Transport|
|Published date:||12 January 2012|
|Series:||Congestion and reliability|
This statistical release presents information about the reliability of journeys on motorways and ‘A’ roads managed by the Highways Agency during November 2011.
Download the full release
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: November 2011 (PDF – 45 KB)
Download the full release and all tables
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: November 2011 and all XLS tables (ZIP – 47 KB)
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: November 2011 CSV tables (ZIP – 1 KB)
- In the year ending November 2011, provisional data shows that 82.7 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency managed network were ‘on time’. This is 0.4 percentage points higher than the year ending October 2011.
- Provisional data shows that 81.2 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency network during November 2011 were ‘on time’, up 4.6 percentage points from November 2010.
Browse statistical tables related to this series
Information on congestion and reliability statistics, including the pre-release access list, and related technical documentation are available at:
- Phone: 020 7944 4427