Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency's motorway and 'A' road network: May 2012
|Publisher:||Department for Transport|
|Published date:||12 July 2012|
|Series:||Congestion and reliability|
|Statistics topic:||Congestion, Major roads, Minor roads, Motorway|
This Statistical Release presents information about the reliability of journeys on motorways and ‘A’ roads managed by the Highways Agency during May 2012.
Download the full release
Download the full release and all tables
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: May 2012 and all XLS tables (XLS – 42 KB)
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: May 2012 CSV tables (ZIP – 1 KB)
- In the year ending May 2012, provisional data shows that 83.4 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency managed network were ‘on time’. This is 0.1 percentage point lower than the previous year, ending April 2012.
- Provisional data shows that 85.9 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency network during May 2012 were ‘on time’, down 0.6 percentage points from May 2011.
- The annual reliability measure consistently increased up to March 2012, but has fallen in April and May 2012.
Browse statistical tables related to this series
Information on congestion and reliability statistics, including the pre-release access list, and related technical documentation are available at:
- Phone: 020 7944 4427