Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency's motorway and 'A' road network: March 2012
|Publisher:||Department for Transport|
|Published date:||10 May 2012|
|Series:||Congestion and reliability|
This statistical release presents information about the reliability of journeys on motorways and ‘A’ roads managed by the Highways Agency during March 2012.
Download the full release
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: March 2012 (PDF – 49 KB)
Download the full release and all tables
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: March 2012 and all XLS tables (ZIP – 47 KB)
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: March 2012 CSV tables (ZIP – 1 KB)
- In the year ending March 2012, provisional data shows that 83.9 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency managed network were ‘on time’. This figure is unchanged from the year ending February 2012.
- Provisional data shows that 86.5 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency network during March 2012 were ‘on time’, up 0.3 percentage points from March 2011.
- While the recent increases in reliability will be heavily influenced by the better weather experienced during November and December 2011 than 2010, the percentage of journeys ‘on time’ has generally been on an upward trend over the last year.
Browse statistical tables related to this series
Information on congestion and reliability statistics, including the pre-release access list, and related technical documentation are available at:
- Phone: 020 7944 4427