Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency's motorway and 'A' road network: April 2012
|Publisher:||Department for Transport|
|Published date:||14 June 2012|
|Series:||Congestion and reliability|
This statistical release presents information about the reliability of journeys on motorways and ‘A’ roads managed by the Highways Agency during April 2012.
Download the full release
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: April 2012 (PDF – 48 KB)
Download the full release and all tables
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: April 2012 and all XLS tables (XLS – 47 KB)
- Reliability of journeys on Highways Agency’s motorway and ‘A’ road network: April 2012 CSV tables (ZIP – 1 KB)
- In the year ending April 2012, provisional data shows that 83.5 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency managed network were ‘on time’. This is 0.4 percentage points lower than the year ending March 2012.
- Provisional data shows that 83.1 per cent of journeys on the Highways Agency network during April 2012 were ‘on time’, down 4.4 percentage points from April 2011.
- Although the percentage of journeys ‘on time’ had been consistently increasing over the last year, data from April 2012 have shown a decrease in journey reliability. This is likely to be influenced by the substantial amount of rainfall experienced during April 2012, compared with April 2011.
Browse statistical tables related to this series
Information on congestion and reliability statistics, including the pre-release access list, and related technical documentation are available at:
- Phone: 020 7944 4427