Foreign & Commonwealth Office travel advice
The information contained within these feeds comes from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO).
By using the FCO/Directgov syndication feeds you are agreeing to the data usage terms and conditions and code of conduct outlined on the Government's data.gov.uk website for use of information and data. (These include reference to Crown Copyright).
Travel advice can change frequently, especially during crises, so it is important that members of the public do not rely on old, cached advice. Applications should therefore provide an easy way for users to refresh required data, ideally without incurring large data-roaming charges when they are travelling. Please check the FCO website Terms and Conditions for more guidance.
In addition, data users must:
- Use the following copyright line: Contains FCO/Directgov data © Crown copyright and database right
- Accredit the syndication feed to the FCO and link to the FCO website (the original information source)
- If mashing FCO content with other non-Crown Copyright material, clearly state that which is official Crown Copyright material and that which is from other sources
- Agree to not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval of you or any service you create by the FCO or Directgov (or its Government partners) or suggest endorsement of any views expressed within your site or service
- As this is a pilot Directgov | Innovate can provide no guarantees on the reliability of the syndication web service