Ofsted’s involvement strategy says how we will promote and encourage the involvement of children and young people, parents and carers, learners, employers and other interested parties to help us improve our work and in all we do.
Ofsted’s involvement strategy aims to ensure that:
- we actively encourage involvement as a driver for improvement
- people who use the services we inspect receive clear, coherent and consistent messages
- Ofsted makes best use of people’s time in seeking their views, involving them in decisions and sharing information
- Ofsted is able to make use, at a strategic level, of all information, feedback and market intelligence gathered.
The strategy explains:
- Ofsted’s main consultation groups
- the purposes and principles of involvement
- our consultation promise
- roles and responsibilities.