Building C, Cumberland Place, Park Row, Nottingham NG1 6HJ
Map showing the location of Cumberland Place
Getting there by public transport or bicycle
- Nottingham Railway Station (10-minute walk).
- Broadmarsh Bus Station (8-minute walk).
- Bicycles can be stored off the street in our basement area, contact 0300 123 1231 for further information.
Getting there by car
- There are limited parking spaces in our basement car park (which must be pre-booked on 0300 123 1231). Mount Street NCP car park is also situated directly opposite the regional centre.
Please note that if you are coming by car, the one way system as indicated on the map – you cannot turn into Mount Street off Maid Marian Way:
- approaching from the south, or if you turn left into Park Row, take the first left
- approaching from the north you will be heading into the city centre along Wollaton Street and then Clarendon Street – you will need to go around the roundabout at the junction of Clarendon Street, Upper Parliament Street, Maid Marian Way and Derby Road and exit onto Derby Road; then take the first left into Wellington Circus and follow the road around to Park Row.