- £15 million to transform food manufacturing and boost UK economy
- £20 million to provide rural businesses with work-based training
- Days are numbered for criminals illegally trading rhino horn
- Publication of the statistical release on UK’s Carbon Footprint 1990 to 2009
- £8.5 million to protect the world’s most threatened wildlife and poorest communities
Large areas face drought this year. Farmers and water companies are asked to act now in response.
A new emerging livestock disease in the UK affecting cattle, sheep and goats
Water and marine regulations are under the spotlight for comment