Enter either the name or address or the URN of the provider you are looking for. If you are unsure of the address, then select a provider type to refine your search.
Search by adult learning and skills providers help
You can use this search to find a particular provider by:
Unique Reference Number (URN)
- If you know your provider’s URN then this is the quickest way to get a direct match. The URN is a five or six-figure number; for example, 110155.
Name or address
- You can search for a provider by its name and/or all or part of its address. The official name may not be exactly the same as the name the provider is known by locally, so if the search results do not appear to have the provider that you want retry using part of the name and address; for example, ‘swimming Portslade’ finds Brighton Swimming Teachers Centre, Portslade.
You may want to filter your search by the type of provider that you are interested in; the provider type drop-down lists the different kinds. You may not be familiar with some of the types – for example, learndirect. For a definition of each type, on closing this help window go to the Types of adult learning and skills Ofsted inspects page on the left.
Can't find a provider?
If you can't find a provider, it may be because:
- the provider is newly registered and has not had its first inspection
- it is a residential further education college and may have only had a residential care inspection, so go to Find a children and families services inspection report
- the provider could be closed – further information about closed providers is below.
When you search for a provider the results returned automatically will only display operating providers. There may have been previous providers operating under this name or at this address. If a provider with this name or at this address closed after 16 December 2010 you may click on the ‘All providers’ option above the results to show both open and closed providers.
Can't find an inspection report?
If you can find the provider but it does not have the report that you are interested in, it may be because the inspection may have taken place recently and the report is still being processed.
Looking for latest published reports?
To search by latest published report, go to the main Inspection reports page and search by date published.