Iran List - updated 21 December 2011
Current version of the Iran List of entities which are of concern on End-Use grounds. This list is published by the Export Control Organisation.
The Export Control Organisation (ECO) has published a new version of the Iran List (PDF, 562 Kb) . This list is dated 21 December 2011.
The new entities added to the list are as follows:
- Aban Air Cooler Company
- Aria Nikan Tehran
- Asia Juleh Company
- ATI Sanat Company
- Behin Farayand Sazan Pouya Corporation
- Chaiforoush Trading
- Electro Pezeshk Abzar
- Havayar Company
- Iran Alloy Steel Company
- Iran Tire Manufacturing Company
- Khorasan Petrochemical Company
- Kish MediPham
- Kooshkan Transformer Company
- Laksar Calibration Service Company
- Marun Petrochemcial Company
- Part Sazan Instruments Pouya
- Payzheh Services
- Rural Water and Wastewater Company of Golestan Province
- Salamte Gharb Clinic
- Shahid Tondgoyan Petrochemical Company
- Tadjhizyaran Company
- Technica Inspection Group
- Tima Kala Tehran Eng. Co. Ltd
What is the Iran List?
This is a listing for entities and organisations in Iran which is made publically available by the ECO in order to help exporters judge which exports might be of concern for End-Use Control reasons.
ECO Advisory Services
If you are considering a transaction which involves an entity on the list in any capacity you should be aware the ECO's End-User Advice Service. This service is only available if you already know that your goods are not listed on the UK Strategic Export Control Lists.
If you are not aware if your goods are listed under a 'control entry' on the Control Lists, then you can submit a Control List Classification Advice Service request. or alternatively you can 'self-rate' your items.
Both advisory services are available via the ECO's export licensing database, SPIRE.
Export Control Guidance
Further details about ECO's advisory services and practical guidance for exporters is available on the export control pages of the Businesslink website
This website includes:
- Full current downloadable versions of the UK Strategic Export Control Lists
- End-Use Control guidance including on Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) End-Use Controls
- Information on how to understand if your goods need an export licence and how to self-rate
- Details of current arms embargoes including guidance on sanctions on Iran.
Notices to Exporters
To access previously issued Notices, Training, Awareness and Compliance Bulletins, the latest Iran List and details of export control prosecutions go to the Notices to Exporters page. You can choose to subscribe to our email alerts service by emailing us at email@example.com or alternatively by subscribing to either via our RSS feed or via Twitter.
Other Notification Services
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) also publishes a Bulletin which sets out the wider work of BIS to build a dynamic and competitive economy. Click here for more information and to subscribe.
Export Control Enquiries
For general export control queries please contact the ECO Helpline on 020 7215 4594 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ECO Business Awareness Team
Export Control Organisation
21 December 2011