Do you work in social care?
We recognise the importance of the work you do and we're keen to offer you our support. If you'd like to receive news of funding availability, opportunities to contribute to new workforce developments, updates on new training and qualifications then why not register your details with us?
If you'd like to have access to all this,as well as being among the first to be invited to upcoming workforce events, simply register your contact details below.
We'll never share your details with any third parties and will always aim to provide you with only the most relevant and timely information. You can unsubscribe at any time by dropping us a quick email.
- Fully funded Early Years Professional Status places still available 06 January
- Applications to the January 2012 Early Years Professional Status (EYPS) programme will remain open until January 17.
- Munro training dates announced 20 October
- Training designed to help Directors of Children's Services deliver recommendations from the Munro review has been announced.
- New editable foster care workbook and guidance online now 20 October
- CWDC's new editable foster care workbook and guidance can be downloaded now from our website.
- Help shape the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment 17 October
- The social work sector is being asked to comment on proposals outlining an Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE).