Piccadilly Gate, Store Street, Manchester M1 2WD
Map showing the location of Piccadilly Gate
Getting there by public transport or bicycle:
- A completely free service of two circular bus routes take in all major rail stations, bus stops and Metrolink Tram stops.
- Metroshuttle 1 (Orange): based at Piccadilly Rail Station, and running to Chinatown, King Street, Deansgate, St Marys Gate, Market Street, and Piccadilly Gardens.
- Metroshuttle 2 (Green): based at Victoria Rail Station and running to Albert Square, Oxford Road Station, Deansgate Station and back along Deansgate to Victoria Station.
- There are more than 80 sheltered bicycle racks located in the main service yard to enable cyclists to chain up and lock their bicycles in a safe location (chain and locks not provided). The area itself is floodlit, CCTV monitored and under access control.
Getting there by car:
- There are limited parking spaces available, under the arches at the rear of the building. Visitor parking spaces should be booked through the Ofsted Facilities team.
- There are three additional accessible parking bays for use by disabled visitors which can be booked through Amey Facilities team.
- Public pay and display parking close to Piccadilly Gate is available on Store Street, which includes disabled parking.