How to apply
Detailed information on how to apply is provided in the guidance notes below and you should also refer to the full vacancy description. Internal applicants must use the internal application form found on the Ofsted Intranet.
Under Civil Service Rules, you can apply for any job in Ofsted as long as you are one of the following:
- a UK national or you have dual nationality with one part British
- a Commonwealth citizen
- a national of any member state of the European Economic Area.
All applications require submission of:
- the application form (electronic version / hard copy)
- your Line Manager’s assessment form, if you are already a civil servant
- the Equalities monitoring form to help us monitor our Equal Opportunity policy
We guarantee an interview to disabled people whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. The Guaranteed Interview form should be completed if you are disabled.
Applications by email are accepted. No late applications will be accepted. You should clearly mark your application with the correct reference number. We will reply to all applications.
Ofsted welcomes applicants of all ages.
Download the forms
Download the appropriate forms on the Application forms and guidance page. Forms are available in either Microsoft® Word or Adobe® PDF formats.