If you are interested in becoming a teacher, sign up with the TDA to receive tailored information and advice. Regardless of what subject you are looking to teach, there are great benefits.
Registration is simple and takes just a few minutes.
Benefits of signing up with the TDA
By signing up with us, you will receive:
- Our helpful step-by-step guide to becoming a teacher
- E-mail updates with important news on teacher training, funding and events in your area
- The option to telephone our team of UK-based teaching experts for advice – average call waiting time is under 20 seconds
- Information on how you can interact with us and get your questions answered via Facebook and Twitter
Premier Plus – the new enhanced service from the TDA
We have developed an enhanced service for those interested in teaching shortage subjects. Teachers of physics, maths, chemistry and modern foreign languages (MFL) are in great demand. If you are interested in teaching these subjects, sign up with us and in addition to the above, all eligible* registrants will receive the following exclusive benefits:
Personalised one-to-one advice and guidance from a named adviser
- Access to our new School Experience Programme (SEP) so you can sample life inside a modern secondary school before you apply
- Invitations to exclusive events
Regular communications from us with important news, application hints and tips, and updates on funding
Access to courses which allow you to top up your subject knowledge before beginning your training (your chosen training provider will let you know if you are eligible)
Opportunities to speak to our teaching advocates – working teachers who can answer your questions about life in the classroom
- Your Graduate Teacher Training Registry (GTTR) application fee reimbursed
* Available for those wanting to teach maths, physics, chemistry or MFL; who hold or are predicated at least a 2:2 degree, and who wish to start teacher training in the academic year 2012/13.