This snapshot, taken on
, shows web content acquired for preservation by The National Archives. External links, forms and search may not work in archived websites and contact details are likely to be out of date.
The UK Government Web Archive does not use cookies but some may be left in your browser from archived websites.


Tell us what you think

Email page to a friend


The GTC produces a range of publications. To help you locate the relevant publication they have been divided into topics, such as: teachers' professional learning, regulatory publications, magazine, corporate publications and policy papers.


what's new:
Fee payment form

19 Oct 2011

For all registration fee payments whether by cheque or card

more >>


Application for provisional registration for overseas teachers

published: 27 Sep 2011

Complete this form if you are an overseas trained teacher and need to apply for provisional registration with the GTC.

Application for provisional registration for instructors

published: 27 Sep 2011

You must be provisionally registered with the GTC if you are employed to teach as an instructor (unqualified teacher) in a maintained school, a non-maintained special school or a pupil referral unit.

teacher login:

new user?