How to apply
We want to make sure that you provide us with all the information we need to give your application the consideration it deserves. Please take a moment to read the following advice before you begin the application process.
Job search and account registration
All our vacancies can be viewed on the YPLA iRecruitment pages. Before making an application, you will be asked to set up an account, which will allow you to:
- search vacancies
- apply for a vacancy
- upload your CV
- subscribe to job alerts
- check the progress of your application(s).
As part of the YPLA application process you will be asked to submit a CV. It is important that you tailor your CV to promote your suitability for the particular job(s) you are applying for. Make sure you give us clear evidence of:
- your knowledge/understanding of the sector
- the skills that you bring to the role
- your experience against the competencies.
And please limit your CV to no more than three pages.
Essential candidate information
- The file name of your CV must show which vacancy it relates to (eg: IRC3112 Sam Smith CV).
- The registration process takes around 10 minutes. You will be asked to submit your CV when you register, so have a CV relevant to the role you want to apply for ready to upload.
A few things to note
- You need to complete the application process in one sitting, as there is no facility to save your application and return to it at a later date.
- If you submit an application and then withdraw it, you can't reapply.
- You can't reapply for a role you've previously been unsuccessful in applying for.
- We will reply to every application, so do log into your account on a regular basis to check the progress of your application(s).
- We may conduct security checks on applicants.
- If we invite you for interview, we'll contact you via email - so do double check the email address you give us.
Equality and diversity monitoring
To make sure that we are meeting our commitment to equality, as part of the registration process we ask candidates to complete an Equal Employment Opportunity form. The information you give doesn't form part of your application and it won't be given to anyone involved in the short-listing process.
If you have any questions about our vacancies or working for the YPLA contact us at email@example.com.