Management of the CC is taken forward through five key groups:
- Operations Board – managing and advising the Chief
Executive on operational issues;
- The Finance and Regulation Group - input into regulatory inquiries
- Analysis Group – oversight of analytical inputs into
CC inquiry decision making;
- Procedures and Practices Group – oversight of inquiry
- Remedies Standing Group – oversight over remedies decisions
and their implementation.
Between them, these five groups cover all aspects of the
CC’s activities. The CC Chairman and Deputy Chairmen
are on each of the three latter groups, which are concerned
with policy development with respect to CC inquiries. Each
group reports to the CC Council.
Further details on each of the five groups is available
through the links on the left of this page.