|Publisher:||Department for Transport|
|Published date:||30 October 2009|
|Mode/topic:||Roads, Appraisal and evaluation|
Details of the next TUBA training course will be posted here.
User Group Meetings
The TUBA User Group Meeting for 2007 was held on 30 October at the Department for Transport in London. Presentations are available to view below.
- A road user charging scheme - Abhi Bhasin (PDF - 110 KB)
- Calculation of carbon emissions - Iain Martin and Sarah Horrocks (PDF - 313 KB)
- Discounting-deflation and scheme costs preparation - Steve Grayson (PDF - 60 KB)
- Testing the sensitivity of benefits of highways schemes - Ian Beavis and Marcus Chick (PDF - 276 KB)
- TUBA all presentations (ZIP - 4200 KB)
- User experience presentation - Andrew Babbs (PDF - 129 KB)
- Variable land use and TUBA - Chris Smith (PDF - 50 KB)
- Whats new in TUBA - Andrew Gordon (PDF - 131 KB)