News & Events
"Seeing is believing" say Social Enterprise Ambassadors
15 September 2010
The Social Enterprise Ambassadors last night called for a ‘Seeing is Believing’ approach to social enterprise at an event in central London to celebrate the completion of the three-year Programme.
Promoting social enterprise involvement in the Olympic Legacy
The value of mentoring
International governments visit ambassador and mentoring scheme gets underway
30 July 2010
16 July 2010
30 June 2010
The ambassadors’ efforts to get social enterprises involved in the 2012 Olympics have continued this month along with activity designed to promote social enterprise amongst young people
This week ambassadors have been meeting with Government departments as well as offering advice to the next generation of social enterpreneurs.
Another busy week for the Social Enterprise Ambassadors as they host overseas visits and use the benefit of their expertise to support new and emerging social entrepreneurs.
- » Ambassadors debate Big Society and host Hong Kong officials
- » Marking three incredible years – and looking ahead to the future
- » Winners of the ultimate social enter-prize announced!
- » Growing new social enterprises in Shropshire and NHS work steps up
- » Election fever, hot new products, and sharing expertise
- » Meeting corporates and international knowledge sharing
- » Ambassadors lead the way in justice and health developments
- » Ambassadors Supporting the Next Generation
- » P3 tops list of Best Companies to Work For
- » Turning Point delivers more for less