What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
Tagged: Stephen Bubb
NHS Future Forum member Sir Stephen Bubb, who is leading on the ‘choice and competition’ theme, has said that he would not have got involved with the Forum if it was just a PR exercise. Sir Stephen, chief executive of…
Published: April 19, 2011