What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
The NHS is looking to deliver annual efficiency savings of up to £20bn by 2014/15. As a National Adviser on QIPP, Mahmood Adil is looking to build a collaborative relationship between clinicians and finance managers to improve quality and efficiency.…
Published: August 30, 2011
NHS Chief Executive David Nicholson says innovation will be critical to make sure that ‘everywhere in the NHS we get the best services available for our patients’. He was speaking to promote this week’s Healthcare Innovation Expo
Published: March 8, 2011