What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
Dr Robert Varnam, who is jointly leading the NHS Future Forum’s work on integrated services, asks why this is such an important issue for health and social care. It’s a great honour to be embarking on this new phase of…
Published: August 18, 2011