What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
John Sinnott, Chief Executive of Leicestershire County Council – an early implementer of health and wellbeing boards – writes here in the first of a regular blog I’m involved in system change in two key ways. First, as Chief Executive…
Published: April 15, 2011