What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
In the news
Prime Minister David Cameron has delivered a speech at Ealing hospital setting out the case for change in the NHS. Read the Prime Minister’s speech in full on the Number 10 website.
Published: May 16, 2011
A number of stories in the media this week are looking ahead to the special meeting of the BMA’s representative body to discuss the planned changes to the NHS, and the possible reaction of healthcare professionals. A DH spokesman said:…
Published: March 11, 2011